7 Angel Tips to make the most of working from home…
Ok so we are all adapting to the new normal. Getting up and finding motivation to do the same as you did yesterday and the same as you will do tomorrow.
But there are positives in this scenario. We can be more productive. We are not going to get side- tracked by stuff happening in the office that requires our attention…. immediately apparently! We can save money on commuting, we can wear cozy clothes and have a more flexible schedule. Lunch is cool too – we have a full fridge! I do miss Wyboston Lakes Resort and the team members that work so hard there but I am determined to make the most of this time. In order to get it right I have put together 7 Angel tips that will help you make the most of working from home for now…
- Get the AM routine right and always make your bed!
- Get a great workspace that allows you to be creative, gives you space and plenty of daylight.
- Take breaks, regular and often during the day.
- Keep in touch with your team and colleagues regularly, working at home can feel solitary even if you have got the dog!
- Manage your “To do’s” so you know what a good day will look like before you start.
- Try not to be distracted, housework can wait.
- When it’s time to turn off, go! Leave your workspace and don’t return until the next day.
The best part of working from home is that we can focus on stuff we never had the time for before, we can be artistic and inspired and we can look at the way we do things, differently.
As Oscar Wilde once said “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…”